Moist sesame seed banana bread perfect to warm up and top with butter or a nut butter for breakfast.
- Flour 1 1/3 cup
- Oats 2/3 cup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups bananas, mashed (4–5 bananas)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking stray.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and sesame seeds.
- In a medium bowl mix together yogurt, bananas, eggs, vanilla, and honey.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. Store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Breakfast
Keywords: sesame seed banana bread, bread recipes, healthy dessert recipes, breakfast bread, tahini, sesame seeds